Epson TM-H6000IV POS Receipt Printer
Color: Grey / White
- Fastest printing in its class up to 300mm/second
- Fastest check transaction speed in its class with Epson’s QuickPass technology
- 99.9% MICR accuracy; a leader in the industry
- Best-in-class reliability with MCBF of 96 million lines
- Superior slip handling with built-in forms stopper
- High-resolution graphics with no processing delay
- Low power consumption and print options to reduce paper usage
- Compact, durable design with reduced footprint
The Epson TM-H6000IV POS printer is a high-performance multifunction Point-of-Sale (POS) printer with fast receipt printing, drop-in validation for deposit slips, checks, cashier checks and batch tickets, high-resolution graphics, superior slip handling, the highest reliability in its class and the industry’s leading MICR accuracy. And by implementing ECC at the point-of-sale retailers and supermarkets can dramatically reduce check processing costs and cut bad check costs and losses.
Use less paper
Shrink paper usage by up to 31 percent with the Epson TM-H6000IV’s paper save feature. Instead of squeezing logos and text, which causes distortion and can compromise legibility, the ‘paper save’ feature automatically reduces blank spaces and barcode height. It also prints the top of the next receipt before cutting the current one to decrease the top margin.
Use less power
Lower utility overheads with ENERGY STAR-qualified power efficiency.
Save time and hassle
Easily manage a fleet of Epson TM-H6000IV receipt printers over a network using the new remote management feature. Monitor every printer’s status and usage from a single location, and carry out settings changes remotely.
Get the freedom to switch to a USB environment at any time, with USB included as standard in addition to the changeable second interface.
Easy to use
Even inexperienced operators will find the Epson TM-H6000IV easy to use – its large paper slot allows trouble-free insertion of slips and cheques. Changing consumables is a safe, one-handed job, with no sharp edges or exposed parts.
Receipt: Thermal line printing
Slip: 9-pin serial impact dot matrix
Endorsement: Serial impact
Receipt: Up to 300mm/sec (94 lps, [1/8″] conversion)
Slip: Up to 5.7 lps (40 columns, 17.8 cpi)
Endorsement: Up to 4.0 lps
Microsoft® Windows® 7, 2008, 2000, XP, Vista; WEPOS; POSReady
– WEEE, RoHS compliant
– EMI standards: FCC part 15B subpart B Class A; CAN/CSA-CEI/IEC CISPR 22 Class A
– Safety standards: UL60950-1; CAN/CSA C22.2 No.60950-1
– Slip: 4,000,000 characters
– Endorsement: 3,000,000 characters
Dimensions: 7.32 x 10.95 x 7.13″ (W x D x H)
Weight: Approx. 4.4 kg (9.7 lbs)
Zebra GX43-102520-000 Barcode Printers
The Zebra GX430t Thermal transfer desktop printer includes a 300 dpi printhead to ensure high-quality, crisp, clear printing of...learn more
Zebra GK420t Advanced Thermal Printer
Zebra’s advanced line of desktop printers features professional – quality, reliable printing at a competitive price. The dependable performance...learn more
Posiflex AURA PP-7600 POS Barcode Printer
Posiflex AURA PP-7600 Barcode Printer features a compact, sleek and square shaped design that allows it to be placed...learn more